|Home||» Products||» Nitrogen Injection System||» Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System|
Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are recognized for offering a ISO 9001:2000 certified Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System that is utilized in transformers. Manufactured in accordance with the international quality benchmarks, these Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System are suitable for outdoor / indoor installations and can also be operated in the absence of power. Our system prevents eruption and consequent fire in a distribution, power and rectifier transformer. Apart from this, our system is approved by transformers manufacturers, international and domestic utilities, railways, consultants and individual power producers.
- Available in design of ELIN, predecessors of VA TECH, Austria.
- Tarrif Advisory Committee (TAC) and Fire Authorities approved
- Environment friendly Nitrogen Injection System
- Free from any kind of climatic changes
- Fire-Proof Nitrogen Injection System
- Require less maintenance
- SCADA compatibility available
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor installations
- Can operated in the absence of power
- Manufactured since 1996 to the design of ELIN, predecessors of VA TECH, Austria.
- Unaffected by climatic changes.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- SCADA compatible.
- Approved by Tarrif Advisory Committee (TAC) and Fire Authorities.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Packaging Details
- Appropriately packed
- Main Domestic Market
- All India