|Home||» Products||» Nitrogen Injection System||» Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System|
Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are recognized for offering a ISO 9001:2000 certified Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System that is utilized in transformers parts. Manufactured in accordance with the international quality benchmarks, these Nitrogen Injection Fire Protection System are suitable for outdoor / indoor installations and can also be operated in the absence of power. Our system prevents eruption and consequent fire in a distribution, power and rectifier transformer parts. Apart from this, our system is approved by transformers parts manufacturers, international and domestic utilities, railways, consultants and individual power producers.
- Available in design of ELIN, predecessors of VA TECH, Austria.
- Tarrif Advisory Committee (TAC) and Fire Authorities approved
- Environment friendly Nitrogen Injection System
- Free from any kind of climatic changes
- Fire-Proof Nitrogen Injection System
- Require less maintenance
- SCADA compatibility available
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor installations
- Can operated in the absence of power
- Manufactured since 1996 to the design of ELIN, predecessors of VA TECH, Austria.
- Unaffected by climatic changes.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- SCADA compatible.
- Approved by Tarrif Advisory Committee (TAC) and Fire Authorities.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Packaging Details
- Appropriately packed
- Main Domestic Market
- All India